How to Help
The ADA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is pleased to accept donations to support its charitable mission.
The ADA Foundation has established the American Hero Fund in memory of Loren J. Feldner, D.D.S. Dr. Feldner, 58, of Palos Park, Illinois passed away on January 17, 2019. He earned his dental degree from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1986 and practiced dentistry in Orland Park, Illinois, for 33 years. Providing dental services to the underserved and veterans was one of his many invaluable contributions to the profession. Through this fund, the ADA Foundation will provide grants to selected organizations that support the provision of charitable oral health care services to underserved, vulnerable U.S. veterans. To donate to the American Hero Fund, please choose Designation below and select "American Hero Fund." Thank you. (Note: The request for proposal date for this grant has not yet been determined. Please check ADAFoundation.org periodically for announcements.)
There are three additional ways to donate:
Download the ADA Foundation Donation Form. (PDF)
- CALL the ADA Foundation at 312.440.2547 to make your donation by phone.
- FAX the ADA Foundation Donation Form to 312.440.3526.
- MAIL your check made out to the ADA Foundation, along with the completed donation form, to:
P.O. Box 6291
Chicago, IL 60680-6291
Volunteer with the ADA Foundation
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity with the ADA Foundation? Please consider the below. Contact us to discuss any of these opportunities.
- To volunteer for an existing Give Kids A Smile program, call the GKAS Hotline at 844.490.GKAS (4527) to get contact information for a GKAS program in your area, and then call the program to see if they need your assistance. Or, to start your own Give Kids A Smile program, begin by visiting the GKAS Program Planning Toolbox and reading the Program Planning and Promotion Guide.
- Are you interested in volunteering internationally? Visit the ADA Foundation's international volunteering website to search for programs that match your interests and learn about best practices before you travel.
- Would you like to serve on an ADA Foundation Committee? Contact Cathy Haibach, senior manager, communications at 312.440.2544 or email@example.com.
*The ADA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; gifts to the ADA Foundation are deductible for United States federal income tax purposes, subject to the limitations placed on charitable gifts by the Internal Revenue Service. Please check with your tax advisor or attorney.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call the ADA Foundation at 312.440.2547. Thank you!